OLD POST, ONCE LOST FOREVER – NOW BACK
It’s been the longest 6 months of my life, between long distance relationships, friendships, new jobs, promotions and moving house I don’t feel like i’ve had a chance to take a breath.
I’m definitely not someone that struggles with change, but i’m quite excited to spend a few months creating a routine/attempting to eat more vegetables than pasta.
Also going cold turkey on that office biscuit addiction.
I always like to start my new year’s resolutions a few weeks (or months) early, I’m far too much of a planner to just jump head first into 2016 without a dress rehearsal.
My resolutions are –
- Finish couch to 5k, then go for 10k (i’m three weeks into this so far, and I actually love it!)
- Throw 10 parties/dinners/movie nights
- So far I’m planning a Mollywood movie night, Galantines and Christmas in July!
- Explore Sydney
- I thought I would hate it, I really did. I moved for my career, but I’m much happier than I thought I would be here. My hair is screaming otherwise, hello humidity, I’m looking at you.
- Post more
- I actually have shit to post about, I just moved interstate and moved in with a boy. Working gal, big city – I’m basically a romcom, without Jennifer Anniston.
I made this cheesecake for my fave gal when she left Sydney, she’s a total superstar, Harry Potter fan, feminist, Tay Swift lookalike and all round good guy. It’s a spin on the Bon Appetit best ever cheesecake recipe with a mixed berry topping. I added black pepper and subbed out the graham cracker for a mix of milk and ginger-nut biscuits. Because recipes amiright.