Ahh today was pretty hot here in Adelaide.
Between the lack of summer clothes and far too much procrastination I have totally been designing my entire wardrobe/life for summer. For some reason it’s neutrals and pinks with splashes of glitter thrown in.
1. Bourjois – 10 Days Nail Enamel in French Manicure
2. Martha Stewart – Glitter in .2mm Sterling (for glittery nails!)
3. T2 – White Xmas (totes for iced tea)
4. Reed Krakoff – Boxer 1 leather and shearling tote (Wish list)
5. Lobo Cider – Apple cider (Local Apples from the Adelaide Hills and the best cider I have ever had, check it out here)
There definitely needs to be another one in regards to festivals though.